This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ct1345 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

If you are looking for somewhere to stay along the Auckland leg of the Te Araroa trail or you have a backyard or a room you are happy to let someone stay in, post a comment here!

Dayle
    Participant

Hi Trampers

We have an Airbnb in the Hunua area of the Auckland area, we know the importance of not deviating from the trail. So, if you do stay with us we will collect you from an agreed location and return you to the exact location.

If you would like to contact us,

whitefamilysanz@gmail.com
    or
    https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/27784141?location=Hunua%2C%20New%20Zealand&s=URCJbuPh
    or https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/27857620?location=Hunua%2C%20New%20Zealand&s=URCJbuPh

Would love to hear from you.

Kind regards
    Anthony and Dayle White
    021 02552323

clairecole
    Participant

Hi, I do Airbnb very close to the hunua ranges in the Hunua/Paparimu area.

I can provide a comfortable place to stop and relax with plenty of room for tents as well and can provide you with meals as well.

For more information text me on 0274559766 or email clairecole7@xtra.co.nz

I look forward to hearing from you

Claire

louiseg
    Participant

Hi
    We have a room for anyone needing accommodation on the North Shore, Auckland (700 metres from Campbells bay beach, so you’ll almost walk right past the end of the road). We have hot water, food, a swimming pool and space for a tent if preferred. I can provide transport sometimes too if required. Call/text me on 021 0353059. Best feet forward! Louise and Warren x

Jafa5
    Participant

Hi trampers,

We have open paddocks with fresh water and views right across the Hauraki Gulf, usually a nice beer or two on tap as well.
    231 Govan Wilson Road in the Dome Valley section of the trail, South of Pakiri.

Liam and Becs

ct1345
    Participant

Hi Liam & Becs,

My wife and I are currently walking up grovan wilson road and we are hoping to be done for the day. Would we be able to stay in your paddock for the night?

Thanks,

Carson & Katie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.