Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

If you are looking for somewhere to stay along the Nelson-Marlborough leg of the Te Araroa trail or you have a backyard or a room you are happy to let someone stay in, post a comment here!

Emmacase
    Participant

Hey, I’m going to be in Picton tonight and tomorrow night (1/16 and 1/17), does anyone have any floorspace for a solo female hiker? Thanks a bunch!
    -Emma (Rocky)

vanessa
    Participant

Hello there,
    we are situated in Aniseed Valley close to the Hackett Carpark
    ( Nelson entrance onto the trail)
    and can offer accommodation, space to pitch a tent, hot shower and flush loo & laundry.
    Pick up service from either Airport or the Hackett.

Or a postal address to send supplies too.

Probably best to contact via email: vanessa@feelbetter.co.nz

T. 03-5440249 or 0210763763

Warm regards,
    Vanessa

aychfleck
    Participant

Hello,

We live in Tahunanui, and can potentially provide accommodation for a hiker and maybe pick up/drop off at trail head. We are Canadian travellers based in Nelson for a while and happy to swap stories over a beer and maybe even cook you dinner! Best to contact me via email at heather.fleck@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Heather & Pravin

Creative hiker
    Participant

Hi Vanessa (your email didn’t work)

I am walking the TA for charity next year…..if you wish to you can check out our Facebook page “Creative Trail Feb 2019” and Instagram #creative_hiker

Found your details on the Trail Angel site, would love to come and pitch my tent at yours, approx arrival is 21/3/19 all things going to plan.

Would also really appreciate being able to send a resupply box as well if that is cool?

Also could we arrange for pick up at the Hackett carpark (could you please advise the fee for this pickup service?)

I look forward to your response
    Please email creative_hiker@outlook.com

kia manuia

#creative_hiker

rosmaston
    Participant

G’day there !
    We’re a small animal rescue farm right on the trail next to St Arnaud.
    We’ve room to camp for a voluntary donation and also offer a cabin that’s available to stay in for a small fee.
    Accommodation is very basic but it’s dry, clean, safe and very private.
    Please call Richard for availability/details etc 021 159 1590.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.