Te Araroa – Trail Angel Forums South Island Otago Accommodation

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Aline
    Participant

Hi there!
    I will try Te Araroa for the first time. I will start from Queenstown (on the 6th of Feb) to Wanaka (on the 11th of Feb). I have a small suitcase that I would like to follow me. Does any trail angel have plan to go to Wanaka and can take my suitcase with him/her?
    Let me know on aline.dechamps@hotmail.com πŸ™‚
    Best regards,
    Aline from Belgium πŸ™‚

mbocianski
    Participant

Hi all!

My wife and are will be in Tekapo around Feb 11. Anybody in Tekapo willing to let us pitch our tent around that time for a day or two? Thank you!

My number is 0211137444

~Miles

ginigins
    Participant

Hi Susan,
    I am arriving in Wanaka on Sunday 17th and heading north.
    Would you have availability to host me sunday night? It’s me and maybe a friend of mine with whom I am happy to share.
    Thanks for your offer and I am looking forward to hear from you πŸ™‚

Yuval
    Participant

Hej Susan,
    Im in Twizel today and will be in Wanaka in 6 days probably. Would you have a free couch by then? Thanks for the reply!:)
    (my name is Lukas by the way, just sharing this account with my buddy Yuval πŸ˜‰ )

Susan
    Participant

Hi Lukas, sorry Im not able to host anymore this season as we have a new housemate. All the best!

Kidkiwi
    Participant

Hi Susan.

I see you are no longer hosting walkers as you have a new housemate. You dont happen to have tenting space at all do you? We wouldn’t need access to the house or anything.

Cheers

Liam

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.