Te Araroa – Trail Angel Forums South Island Southland Invercargill stopover

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  StarMan 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Buggerlugs
    Participant

Hi there, I’m in Invercargill if you need a stopover before the final push to Bluff, or a place to sort things out after your great effort, I can offer a bed (check in advance) hot shower, place to pitch a tent or just a tea/coffee and a chat would love to help you out.
    Am planning my own trip for 2018/19 so would love to hear your stories

mcklure
    Participant

Hiya! My partner and I are about to finish the TA and we are looking to have a few days to rest and digest the experience before pushing in to Stewart’s Island and the next adventure. Would you be able to host us for a few days this week?

StarMan
    Participant

Flying either into Queenstown or Invercargill on Sunday Dec 9 after an all day and al night flight. I need to get my shopping and boxes sent for the leg to Queenstown.

Is you offer of a Lawn and shower still open. I also would love to chat about the trail. I just hope I’m not to early in the year.

StarMan
    Sacramento, CA

Buggerlugs
    Participant

Hi StarMan

Of course the offer is open, we will have a spare room free then if you prefer :). We have had a bit of wild weather lately but seems to be brightening up now, let me know your plans nearer the date and we will sort you out

Cheers
    Buggerlugs

Buggerlugs
    Participant

Hey Starman

Any update on your plans, still have a room available if you require it

Cheers
    Buggerlugs

StarMan
    Participant

Thank you so very much with getting back to me.

Could you email me directly at

frankgilliland@gmail.com

your contact info…… (don’t know what web access I might have soon)

I have booked a night in Queenstown for the evening of 9 Dec. My plan is to be in Invercargill by 10 Monday.

Plans could change once I “Have Boots on the ground” I’m not sure what traveling for two days and the time shift will be like! Plus I will need to get transport from Q to I.

Once again thank you. And I will contact you directly once I have a NZ sim and number.

StarMan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.