This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wako BoNoBo 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

If you are looking for somewhere to stay along the Whanganui  & Manawatu leg of the Te Araroa trail or you have a backyard or a room you are happy to let someone stay in, post a comment here!

Gail
    Participant

Palmerston North:
    Often have a bed or 2 or have a secure back yard to tent in. Family style dinner, breakfast, hot shower, breakfast, laundry and wifi. Also have contact details of other families willing to host for a night. Txt 021 201 6660 before coming to town as homes are near the TA trail. Kind regards Gail

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  Gail.

Wako BoNoBo
    Participant

Hi TA walkers! I’m offering a place to sleep. Our flat located real close to the city centre has a couch and big backyard and everything else you need! I’m a TA walker (2017-18 South Island NoBo) and the residents are all students and friendly. Would love to take you for a weekend hike often in Ruahine/Tararua Ranges if you like 🙂 Plz txt me to 02108769807 if keen as beans! Cheers Wako

Wako BoNoBo
    Participant

I meant in Palmerston North about the post above!! Can’t figure out how to edit, sorry about the double post! Cheers Wako

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.