Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

If you are looking for somewhere to stay along the Whanganui  & Manawatu leg of the Te Araroa trail or you have a backyard or a room you are happy to let someone stay in, post a comment here!

Gail
    Participant

Palmerston North:
    Often have a bed or 2 or have a secure back yard to tent in. Family style dinner, breakfast, hot shower, breakfast, laundry and wifi. Also have contact details of other families willing to host for a night. Txt 021 201 6660 before coming to town as homes are near the TA trail. Kind regards Gail

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Gail.
    Wako BoNoBo
    Participant

Hi TA walkers! I’m offering a place to sleep. Our flat located real close to the city centre has a couch and big backyard and everything else you need! I’m a TA walker (2017-18 South Island NoBo) and the residents are all students and friendly. Would love to take you for a weekend hike often in Ruahine/Tararua Ranges if you like 🙂 Plz txt me to 02108769807 if keen as beans! Cheers Wako

Wako BoNoBo
    Participant

I meant in Palmerston North about the post above!! Can’t figure out how to edit, sorry about the double post! Cheers Wako

rileycull
    Participant

In Wanganui, suburban accommodation available on the TA trail (near point 1363) tenting in fenced private backyard, hot shower, laundry and Meals. Donation appreciated

GeoffR
    Participant

LEVIN – accommodation available in suburban home, handy to shops and supermarkets. Transport to & from Gladstone Rd OK. Txt 027 373 4576.

TheSkermans
    Participant

We are a young farming family near in Santoft and one of the first farms you come to when you walk off the long beach trek. We have had many hikers either stay with us or pitch their tents on the kids rugby field.
    It’s a good spot to restock on water and happy to help as much as we can.
    Txt me on 0272500435 if you’re passing by and need somewhere to stay.
    Kym

jakobs
    Participant

欢迎中国说的人! We are in Palmerston North close to the river part of the trail. Can offer tent space, maybe a room, cooking shower etc. Speak a little Dutch and Chinese. We have a dog 🐕. Busy family so sometimes may not be available, but text 0272862222.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.