Te Araroa – Trail Angel Forums South Island Southland Invercargill stopover

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    pinkhamsr
    Participant

Hi Buggerlugs,

I reached Invercargill faster than expected, met up with some other TA hikers and arranged other accommodation. Thank you though for being willing to open up your home to hikers! Trail angels are so greatly appreciated by us hikers in general!

Sunny

Buggerlugs
    Participant

Hi Sunny

Not a problem hope you enjoy Invercargill 🙂

jufeh
    Participant

Hi Buggerlugs, my friend and me will arrive in Invercargill on 21 November in the evening. We are looking for a place to sleep and pack resupply parcels. On 22 or 23 in the morning we want to start from Bluff, then sleep another night in Invercargill and then finally head further north (NoBo). If you could host us with our tents or know anybody else, that would be awesome!
    Greetings, Jule (jule.schwenn@yahoo.de)

JanK
    Participant

Hi Buggerlugs,

I’m Jan from Germany and finished yesterday North Island. On 03.01.2020 I will go further and looking for an address to send a parcel to and Pick it up when I arrive. When I’ll send it to the Post Office it can only be there for 63 days. And I think I will hike about 70 days.
    So: is it possible to send a parcel size3 to you and pick it up mid of March?

Thanks so much in advance.

Jan

Buggerlugs
    Participant

Hi JanK

sure will be able to take a parcel for you, look me up on FB Mark Ryding, and will send you my address
    have a good hike
    Buggerlugs

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.